WHO WE ARE
EUCALYPTUS TERMS & CONDITIONS
By using this website (www.eucalyptusclinic.com), or by ordering food supplements from it, you are agreeing to comply with our Terms and Conditions as detailed below.
The website, www.eucalyptusclinic.com is owned and operated by Ukachukwu limited, Ltd. a company registered in England and Wales (08654755).
Eucalyptus Clinic Liability:
- This website is provided without any warranties or guarantees. You must bear the risks associated with the use of the Internet and this website.
- The information included on this website is for educational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose or treat any illness.
- The products offered for sale through this website cosmetics, services and food supplements and as such are designed to support health, wellbeing, and balance but they are not intended to treat any disease or medical condition.
- Where this site provides content from other Internet sites, Eucalyptus Clinic tries to ensure that such material is precise, accurate, and reputable. However, we do not accept liability for any third-party material shown to be inaccurate, nor for any errors or omissions.
- If Eucalyptus Clinic is informed of any inaccuracies in the material on this website we will attempt to correct the inaccuracies as soon as possible.Copyright:
- All materials on this website, including photographs, and any associated documentation are the property of Eucalyptus Clinic. and cannot be reproduced in any form without our prior, written consent.Prices:
- Prices displayed on this website are in British Pounds (£) and are listed without Value Added Tax (VAT). Shipping costs are added at final checkout.
- Eucalyptus Clinic reserves the right to alter prices at any time and without prior notice.Ordering Process:On-line:Products are ordered by selecting the product(s), quantities and entering payment details when prompted. Once the payment has been accepted, you will receive an email confirming your order. Please check to ensure that this information you have provided is correct. If any details are incorrect, please contact us immediately on 0203 488 4830. Incorrect details may result in delayed or non-delivery, for which we cannot accept responsibility.By phoneYou may also order by contacting us on +44 (0)20 3 488 4830 / 07432 861 465. At the time of your order, you will need to provide us with your complete payment and shipping details. As soon as the payment has been confirmed, we will ship the supplements ordered, usually within 24 hours.Payment
- We accept payment in the form of Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Apple-pay. Online transactions are brokered through Stripe.com and your statement should record payment having been made to Eucalyptus Clinic.Credit Card Security
- Stripe provides industry-leading credit card encryption and security techniques. For further information, please contact Stripe.com directlyAgreement between two parties
- The purchase contract is only valid once you have paid for the goods and delivery ordered. You will be charged for the goods and delivery at the time your order is placed.PrivacyYour personal and financial information is held securely and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. We respect your privacy and confirm that your personal details are only used
- To process your order,
- To inform you of any special deals, or
- To inform you of any product or information changes.We will not sell or share your information with any third party unless legally required to do so or for the purpose of preventing fraud.Links to third-party websites and advertised companies
- Eucalyptus Clinic is not responsible or liable for the contents of any third-party websites linked to our own website.Provision of website information/availability
- We apologise if for any reason our website or its shopping facilities become unavailable. However we do not accept any responsibility should the website become unavailable.
- We also retain the right to amend or withdraw this website or any part of it at any time, and we reserve the right to refuse access to specific parties at our discretion.Loss or damage disclaimer
- Eucalyptus Clinic. shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from any products supplied or from use of this website.
- Where products are damaged, the only liability for Eucalyptus Clinic. is for replacement or refund of the damaged products.Eucalyptus Clinic. also disclaims all liabilities in connection with the following:
- Incompatibility of this site with any of your equipment, software or telecommunications
- Technical problems including errors or interruptions of this website
- Unsuitability, unreliability or inaccuracy of this website
- Inadequacy of this website to meet your requirementsTo the full extent allowed by applicable law, you agree that Eucalyptus Clinic. will not be liable to you or any third party for any consequential or incidental damages, including but not limited to loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of anticipated savings, wasted expenditure, loss of privacy and loss of data, or any other indirect, special or punitive damages whatsoever that arise out of or are related to this website and its contents.These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and any disputes will be decided only by the English courts.Limitations:By using this website, you agree to indemnify Eucalyptus Clinic & Ukachukwu Limited. against all losses, liabilities, costs and expenses reasonably suffered or incurred by us, all damages awarded against us under any judgement by a court of competent jurisdiction arising out or in connection with:Any claim by a third party that the use of this website by you constitutes a breach of any applicable law, regulation or code of practice;
- Any claim by a third party that the use of this website by you infringes that third party’s copyright or other intellectual property rights of whatever nature; and
- Any fines or penalties imposed by any regulatory, advertising or trading body or authority in connection with the use of this website by you.Eucalyptus Clinic makes no explicit or implicit promise that materials on this website are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United Kingdom. Accessing this site from territories where its contents are illegal or unlawful is prohibited. If you choose to access this site from locations outside the United Kingdom, you do so, on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with any and all local regulations and laws. All products and services are shipped only to Locations within the United Kingdom.Amendments
- These Terms and Conditions may be amended without notice and the revised Terms and Conditions shall be valid from the time they are placed on the website. It is the responsibility of you, the user to read the current Terms and Conditions in force.If you have any additional questions or comments please contact our Customer Services Department via email: email@example.com, or telephone: +44 (0)20 3 488 4830.DELIVERY POLICY & CHARGESDelivery will be made to the address specified by you on the completed order form. Responsibility for incorrect delivery information resulting in delayed or non-delivery lies solely with the person placing the order and entering the delivery information.All orders are sent via Royal Mail Post (signed for) and shipped to locations in the United Kingdom only.We attempt to ship all orders on the day they are received, or if received after 3pm local time, within 48 hours of having received the order. However, in extreme and unpredictable circumstances, delivery may be delayed.Delivery ChargesFor orders less than £100.00 in value there will be a £5.00 delivery charge.For orders greater than or equal to £100.00 in value there will be a £10.00 delivery charge.Royal Mail Delivery Terms- deliveries may take between 1-15 days.Returns and replacement policy
- We trust and hope you will be happy with the purchase of supplements from our website. However, should you feel it necessary to return any item, we aim to make the returns process as simple as possible.
- If for any reason you are unhappy with any product you have purchased from us, you may return any unopened packages for a full refund (less shipping and handling). All products must be in the original condition and factory sealed containers for a refund. You are covered by this money back guarantee for 14 days from your date of purchase. Please e-mail or call us within 14 days of the shipment date to receive authorisation and return instructions.
- We will gladly replace any damaged products, providing you return the damaged product to us in the original package. We will reimburse you for shipping expenses. Please contact us via email or phone within 24 hours of receiving damaged merchandise for instructions on how to proceed.
- Should you wish to cancel or change your order please send us an email or contact us by telephone. If your order has not been processed then it will be possible to cancel or amend the order as requested. However, if the order has been processed and dispatched, it will only be possible for you to return the original order for refund and place a second order to your specifications.